The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Good Book Doeth Good Like A Medicine


Reallivepreacher.com
Originally uploaded by allysa.

I just want to drop a note to say how delighted I am to receive a copy of Gordan's Reallivepreacher.com If you do not already know, I'm a big fan of rlp. He is away for the whole of April. So I've been deprived for close to a month. He should be back by next week. I am really looking forward to see what he has to say when he is back. Meanwhile, the hard copy will do just fine.

Chii, I'll miss your good humor and your never ending tales while you are away. It will be lonely here in cyberland for a while. Tony's The Family Way sounds like something I will love. Will dive right in after Preacher's. Thanks a bunch!

rk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home