The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Flickr-Away-Boredom

This week I am bored. Really bored. I couldn't get my weekly fix from rlp 'cos he has decided to go into hiding for a month. Poor guy. I understand how he feels 'cos I went through a similar episode not long ago. We all need to take a time-out regularly to think about our priorities and the direction we are heading. Take time away from our many distractions to listen to that inner voice.

Chii whom I chat with regularly on Messenger and emails, is also out of touch due to some technical problems on her end. That adds to the boredom.

So last night I decided to clean up my Flickr account and reorganize the photos. I have not really worked on it right from the start because I didn't think I would be sharing it much. You see, I'm not much of a photographer. Now that I've cleaned it up a bit I thought perhaps I should share it here. I was blog browsing yesterday and find it quite a pretty idea. There isn't much in there at the moment but I hope to be able to add more soon, especially if they are relevant to my entries.

So please bear with me......and my amateurish snaps.

rk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home