The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Death Of A Camera

Ok, this is really REALLY bad. This seems like a bad year for my electronic "toys". Earlier this year, my iPod died on me. That same death sentence was passed to my digital camera yesterday. Just when I wanted to start working on my pics again.

I was so horrified when my iPod died that I literally (out of desperation) commanded it to start in Jesus' name!

It was a month and 2 new replacements later that I finally was able to have music on the go.

I am now agonizing over whether I should get my Minolta fixed (which will costs me $150 with 3 months guarantee) or just read it it's last rites and get myself a new one.

If any of you have a good recommendation for digital cameras for amateurs like me, please let me know. Meanwhile, Flickr will have to take an unexpected sabbatical.

So much for modern technology.

rk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home