The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bono: Grace over Karma

"I really believe we've moved out of the realm of Karma into one of Grace." - Bono


Click here for an excerpt of Bono: In Conversation With Michka Assayas.

I am going to make it a point to check out his albums from now on. I've heard loads about him, his music, his faith and the work he has been doing and the impact he has made.

rk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home