The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Jesus In Pencil



.

Sketched earlier this year in anticipation of Mel Gibson's The Passion of Christ.



He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our inequities, the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed - Isaiah 53:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home