The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Breathing Humanity Into Brokeback

I thought this is a rather insightful commentary on the controversial Brokeback Mountain and would like to share it here with you.

Breathing Humanity Into Brokeback by Chad Thompson.

If you want to know more about Chad and his work you may want to visit his blog and website.


rk

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for the link- it was very interesting and insightful.

Jennifer

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home