The Ragamuffin Kid

occasional rumblings of the bedraggled, beat-up and burnt-out

My Photo
Name:

I am a traveller on my way Home, passing through this little land. It's a lovely place, though nothing compared to where I'm heading, I was told. I have journeyed through several valleys. Not the kindest place I must say. But hey, I've had some "mountain top" experiences too. They made me long for Home. I heard there are no valleys at Home. I have met some fellow travellers along the way. But mostly find myself among locals. If you're local, please bear with my quirkiness. I know my accent and ways are puzzling sometimes. If you're a fellow traveller, keep going. We should be reaching soon. Bon voyage!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An Error

I was reading through 2006 In Focus yesterday and realised that my entry for Walk The Line in the Film Of The Year segment is missing. I must have deleted it by accident while editing. I've reinstated it, so you may go back to read it if you're interested.

rk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MAR!(from Emund Wong)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home